Preventative Maintenance Program Membership
Work of all types…fully insured.
Handiman 4U is a Durham Region company that provides a membership program to homeowners. The proactive approach that we employ sets us apart from other contractors. We identify and remedy minor problems before they become major. We resolve major problems immediately!
What is PMP?
Owning a home is a significant investment in terms of time and cost. Our Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP) membership can help avoid costly mishaps and repairs. We provide services to ensure the proper maintenance of your home.
Servies included with your program:
- For repairs, a written budgeted quote will be given to members with a 10% savings<
- A written preventive maintenance report will be given to the member after inspection
- As a member, you receive a cost factor for the major repairs not covered in the program and you will always save 10%
- We clean out your eavestrough and flush out the downspout in the fall
- Caulk windows where required (includes removal of old caulking)
- Adjust all door weatherstripping if required
- Apply roof asphalt bitumen on all flashing including vents and chimneys
- Oil all exterior door hinges and tighten all screws where required, including lock sets
- There is no mark-up on materials. handiman 4U uses top-of-the-line supplies
- And more
At the completion of our visit, Handiman 4U will send the PMP member a record of services performed. We maintain duplicate records of every repair. When the time comes to sell your house, a complete record will be provided to you.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.